A mega dose, spore culture/consortium formula with broad-spectrum activity has only been available as a pharmaceutical drug until now! MegaSporeBiotic™ is the first offered as a dietary supplement.
The 4 billion spores added each day with MegaSporeBiotic™ make a potent impact on the sensory systems in the gastrointestinal tract to create beneficial effects.
A culmination of published research shows that spores, like those found in MegaSporeBiotic™, when used as probiotics could confer the following beneficial effects:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, flus and infections
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea
- Immune response to adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis
- Improved growth of the natural flora
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved nutrient absorption
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients, i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduction of cholesterol
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract
- Effective colonization
- Delivers 4 Billion Cells Daily for Maximum Potency & Absorption (Highest on the Market for Spore Probiotics)
- Supports Healthy Intestines
- Survives the Harsh
- Digestive Environment
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Produces Highly Absorbable
- Carotenoid Antioxidants
- First Carotenoid Rich Product
MegaSporeBiotic contains the first commercial probiotic strain that produces a significant amount carotenoid antioxidants in the digestive tract where it is efficiently absorbed. This amazing nutrient factory is the first use of a probiotic to deliver highly bioavailable, essential micronutrients.
What Are Probiotics?
Our ancestors had a diet brimming with nutrients and beneficial species of live bacteria because they lived off the land. These species of live bacteria evolved into an essential component of our digestive system known as probiotics. Probiotics regulate the digestive system, improve immune function and serve as the first line of defense against infections.
What if I Don’t Take Probiotics?
Digestive health is paramount to our overall health. An unhealthy digestive system results in an over-growth of bad bacteria and yeast. Food cannot be broken down properly, essential nutrients are not absorbed and the immune system is compromised leaving us fatigued and rundown.
Over-growth of bad bacteria leads to a higher risk of infections, allergies, and inflammation, which can lead to symptoms of constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, acid reflux disease, eczema and often weight gain.
What Kind of Probiotic Should I take?
Not all probiotics are created equal. For a probiotic to perform its necessary function, it must naturally survive the stomach’s harsh environment and arrive to the intestines alive. A true probiotic, designed by nature, is a species found in our environment, as well as in our digestive system. Over 95% of probiotic products in the marketplace today do not meet these criteria. To date, the most researched and widely used true probiotic strains are from the bacillus species.
MegaSporeBiotic™ contains strains that have been proven to impede the growth of unwanted bacteria and yeast, while strengthening the immune response and producing essential nutrients at the site of absorption.
Spores, derived from the word “seed,” are the most basic building block of a new cell. Found naturally in our environment, spores are a robust and effective way of delivering probiotics. Once they reach the intestines, they go to work strengthening the immune system and protecting you from infection.
Our scientists have found a way to deliver these probiotics safely to the digestive system. These strains have a tough natural outer shell that protects them from the stomach acid. This key feature is what makesMegaSporeBiotic™ effective and what separates us from all other probiotic products.
MegaSporeBiotic™ introduces HU36TM, the first commercially available carotenoid rich probiotic.
This strain naturally produces forms of lycopene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, beta carotene and lutein in your digestive tract right at the site of absorption. This makes them the most bioavailable antioxidants known to science.
Traveling with MegaSporeBiotic™ is convenient, uncomplicated, and practical because it does not require refrigeration.
If a probiotic is so fragile it requires refrigeration, how will it survive the high temperatures and acidity of the stomach? It won’t.
Distributed by Physicians Exclusive | Dispensed only by Health Practitioners
MegaSporeBioticTM is a Patent Pending Product
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.